Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Winter Fun?

I'm rejoicing a bit here. After all the complaining over cold weather the other day it is actually warm enough to send water through the hoses today. It's rainy and gloomy but I can handle that. Illinois is a lot of fun at most times of the year. If I liked snow it would be fun all year round. In fact, when I was younger I used to LOVE cross country skiing. I never liked downhill. I never saw the sense in throwing myself down an icy mountain. Cross country, however, while it could have it's 'moments' was generally safer and more fun. I was moaning about not being able to get out and 'walk' in the winter but hadn't even thought about skiing. Now maybe that's an idea. I should get a new pair of skis and re-learn that. It was harder up in the city but out here in the country with all of the open fields that are empty for the winter there is plenty of room to ski and have fun... hum... maybe.

No comments: