Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Even More Boat Prep


Normally I would have been satisfied with the work I did early today on the boat with the lettering. That was quite a bit, and my knees were killing me from the ladder stuff: but there are a limited number of days before we want to get in the water, and more of those are limited weather wise with what we can do. So along with the lettering I also painted the outdrive today. now I have to make it clear that the only reason I was able to get all this done is I did all the prep work for both the letting and the engine painting prior to today. So the outdrive was all sanded down, and we removed the zinc anodes from it over the weekend last weekend.

I applied the primer and then covered areas I didn't want to have painted, and used Mericruiser Phantom Black (the paint for this particular outdrive) to paint it. It is a spray on so it wasn't hard at all to apply. I let that dry and applied a second coat. It looks really good. Here are a couple pictures of the painted outdrive. I will remove the taping tomorrow.