Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fear of the Unknown and Aggravating Rain

Okay, I handled winter okay. Not much you can do about it, you have to wait it out, but now... spring is killing me. This is the last month. We are planning on having the boat in the water at the beginning of May, so we just have to get through April, and that starts in just a few days. The days are moving so slow now though. And they are so aggravating because they are much warmer than any cold winter day, but the temperatures go up and down, one day 60s, even 70, the next mid-40s. Worse yet, the rain. Of course we know rain is normal, and April will be even more rainy. April showers bring May flowers... but it is still driving me crazy. I have things to do, but I can't do them in the rain, and a few of them I need dedicated temperatures at least 65. I also have a few things to do inside but its hard to concentrate when all I can think of is getting the boat ready, and how it will do. I think it would be a lot better if I was sure everything would work well, but being new to us, it is an unknown. You know you always fear the unknown.