Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Use It or Lose It

With all of the ladder climbing I did today I really feel it in my weakest area: my knees. Lately my shoulders give me a lot of trouble too. I need to look into some muscle supplements. Something that will give me more power and also help build the muscle I have. Being female, and getting older makes my problems even worse. Along with being overweight, my body isn't making the normal hormones it did when I was younger. I have to worry about osteoperoisis, and also muscle fatigue and problems. I refuse to let it stop me though. I push through. I know one thing is for sure: when you stop using it, you lose it, and it's a fast trip down to helplessness.