Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hair Today

It seems some men are blessed with never having to worry about hair loss prevention. My husband is one of those guys. He has always had more hair than he knows what to do with. It's think and healthy. I used to think hair loss was primarily a guy thing, but apparently even women have to worry about hair loss. I have noticed that my hair is much thinner now than in my youth. It's still full enough, but it could easily get so thin I would have bald areas, especially at the very crown of my head. Usually it's a guy thing, though. There are even hair loss communities for men who need to talk to others experiencing the same problems. Advances in science make hair regeneration much more possible than ever before. Plus surgeries are better and look natural now compared to the methods of even 10 years ago. Medical science is taking a lot of the fear out of hair loss.