Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Summer is on its Way, and so am I

I'm going to be getting a lot more use out of the Samsung luggage I bought last year. I'm going up to Lake Geneva again in April, plus I am going to be using the roll-on duffel bag when I go out on the boat. It will make it easier to get to the boat with my stuff. I can roll it along the dock instead of carrying it all. I like that my set came with 3 types of suitcases that roll, not just the one big one like some sets. I have the really big suitcase that rolls, a small case that rolls, and the really large duffel bag that rolls too, which I thought was really unique. The set allows me to make far fewer trips, even on dry land, to get to my room with all my stuff.

No comments: