Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, September 03, 2010

Cyber Monday?

Now, I know I'm a little behind the times when it comes to trends, as a rule, but you'd think that anything to do with "cyber" anything I'd catch on to fast. Apparently in 2005 (yes, that makes me five years slow to the uptake) the National Retail Federation determined that "Black Friday" wasn't enough... now we have Cyber Monday. Traditionally, "Black Friday" the Friday before Thanksgiving has always been the 'kick-off' for Christmas shopping, and one of the biggest shopping days of the brick and mortar retail year. Well, apparently, the Internet spawned a slight deviation of that and buyers flock to online stores on the following Monday looking for specials and extras. So this is also the day when most online retailers create incentives and specials to entice the buying public. For someone who does most, if not all, of their buying online, you'd think I'd know that. Guess I have a new reason to shop now. All hail, Cyber Monday!