Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Entourage Blues

When I first watched it last Sunday, I was feeling very positive about the season finale of "Entourage." However, constant rehashing of tag lines from the show, and bad links to wrong videos for it have left me with a slightly less positive feeling. I've liked the show since I started watching it, but last season (not this past one, the one before it) made me feel a little indifferent. The current season just past helped revive my enjoyment of the show and I liked it again. Maybe it was simply slight of hand. I have to now remind myself what I liked about the finale, like Ari on the brink (really this time) of losing everything, Vince on the brink of losing everything, and E on the brink of losing everything... all three for different reasons. In fact, in a comical twist of HBO fate, Drama is the only one who is NOT teetering on the brink of extinction at the moment, and has the promise of a brand new hit show in his hip pocket.