Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Need a Vacation

I'm laughing a little bit because I was reading someone else's post about the mistakes they've made freelancing and one of them was lowering their price for the promise of more work in the future. I had to laugh because I am approached occasionally with just such a proposition and I do my best to diplomatically turn them down. The laughter is because I've made that very mistake in my past as well, and that promise of more work is often empty, or at least, much shorter lived than the client lets on.

Reading about other's foils and missteps as well as having a bit of a trying atmosphere lately myself makes me really think about how much I could use a vacation. I'd love to get a cabin from Carolina Designs and enjoy a relaxing weekend with nothing but the sounds of the ocean and the smell of a cool breeze. There's a lot to do in North Carolina, but I just love water and privacy. You can get a lot of that in North Carolina's Outer Banks.