Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

No Rest for the Wicked

I built two new websites in the last two weeks. That is like working overtime and not getting paid for it--yet anyway. It takes time to build websites and have them pay off. I had a lot of the material for both of the sites sitting and waiting to be used. So I just got around to using them. It is still a lot of work to get things working right, however. Normally when I do something as intensive as building a website I give myself time off my 'job' of writing, but right now I have house taxes due in a month, and I just can't afford to take time off. So I really feel like that old saying "there's no rest for the wicked" really is true.