Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, March 21, 2008

A Different Kind of Strength

I was really hoping to get the new set of yoga dvd workouts that I saw. Yoga is the ultimate strength workout that goes even further... it is great for strengthening muscles, but also relaxing and stretching them. Stretching muscles is so important and often either overlooked when using other forms of strength exersize or equipment, or done too quickly, and not enough to really get the benefits of it. With Yoga you do it all, and you do it all at the same time. Afterwards you feel almost glowing because not only to you get the strength workout, and the stretching, but it is extremely relaxing. You don't even realize you're getting a heavy duty exercise routine most of the time. I have an old Yoga video that I use, but I really need to upgrade a bit. My old worn-out tape has given me more than my monies worth time and time again.

No comments: