Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Room To Spread

All my life I usually thought of rich and famous people traveling first class and getting big penthouse type hotel rooms, or staying in Condo Hotels. More and more that's becoming more the 'norm' not just for the wealthy. It makes sense really. I mean who wants to be cramped into a little box, especially if traveling as a family? With a condo you can spread out and make yourself feel as comfortable, maybe even more so, than if you were at home while enjoying the new surroundings. Coming home from a day long 'adventure' is a lot more fun when you are coming home to a nicely furnished condo rather than a teeny little box with a bed. Since I'm really picky about what I eat lately it helps too that I could have my own food in the kitchen, and cook myself. Vacations now beat the old-fashioned types we took when our kids were small. Once I even made a 'crib' out of a hotel room dresser drawer for my six-month old daughter. Okay, it made for nice converstations over the years, but having room is much nicer.

No comments: