Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Single Handledly

Sometimes it seems as if I'm feeding the entire Swiss Army here even though it's just me, my husband, and my son. My son keeps telling me he's a growing boy, but he's a grown man now, so he can't have much growing to do. He's thin as a reed though. I'm not sure how he does it when he eats constantly, and all the wrong things. I think someday it will catch up to him--but not today. Then of course there are all the animals to feed every day. So it seems like if I'm not fixing human food, I'm fixing up critter food. Everything from goats to horses, to geese and chickens, as well as a few barn cats, and my indoor cats too. Single handedly I'm keeping the animal 'chow' industry in business. At least it seems like that some days.

No comments: