Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Making Traveling a Breeze

Almost all new cars now come with one of the most interesting gadgets I could ever imagine anyone coming up with--gps tracking. I got to ride in a friend's pickup recently that had this device and I love, love, love it. So what do you do if you have an older car that doesn't have one? Buy it and install it. I have to find one because my sense of direction tends to be really bad. I'm fine if I'm headed someplace and don't stop anywhere, but if I turn off a highway, or what have you, into a gas stop, or a restaurant, I easily get turned around. Plus dealing with big, paper maps is a chore especially if you're on your own. Hubby is on the lookout for a new truck, I sure hope his comes with a GPS system when he gets it. If not, that has to be put in too, because it would make traveling to shows, and other farms a breeze.

No comments: