Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Which Would You Chose For A Logo?

I need a little help making a decision. I've needed a new logo design for our farm for quite some time and I found a terrific place online where you can make your logo and even create business cards from them. I followed their easy 5 step creation process that you can try out for free and made a cool new logo. You get to pick your graphic from a large selection of graphics and even styles of graphic, then pick the print style for you lettering, and finally the coloring. It's easy and fun.
Here's what the easy creation template looks like with my final logo at the end of the process

Here's where the problem comes in. There were a lot of business card styles to choose from. A lot more than I thought there would be. I narrowed it down to three of my favorites but I can't decide which one I like best. Any thoughts? Which would you pick?


I'm leaning heavily toward the second choice, but the third one is really nice, and the first one has such a flair and really puts out our red/white farm colors boldly.

Branding the image of our farm name, the product we produce--in our case Boer Goats--and our identifying colors by creating an imaginative logo, and matching business cards that we can hand out at shows, conventions, and production sales will help us to get our name out there and become more prominent in the industry. We've been involved with goats for many years but just started out with Boers last year, so it's very important to start getting out name out there and visible.

I really liked LogoYes for it's ease, and very stylish end product. The end result is very professional looking and that's just as important as branding your name on people's minds. If they associate you with poorly made products with a raggedy image and jagged edges because you cut your business cards on the kitchen table with a pair of scissors, that's how they will perceive your product whether it's good, or not.

Okay, so which one? Card 1, 2, or 3?

No comments: