Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

I need a drink

Living on a farm is interesting at the very least. Kidding season, which is when all the baby goats are born, has just begun. We had two beautiful little twins born yesterday, but still have quite a few ladies in waiting. For the past three weeks all the moms to be have been keeping me on my toes. I'm gonna kid, no I'm not, just kidding... haha, yeah right. I'm not laughing. I could use a good stiff drink right about now. A nice glass of wine might be good. It would hit the spot. Maybe I should just join a wine club and have it on hand all year-round. After all, goats are never at a loss for ways to make me pull out my hair.

No comments: