Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cure All?

Wouldn't you just love it if all of your most common complaints could be cured with one pill? Lipovox is a new 'wonder pill' that claims to control weight loss, wrinkles, and even cure acne, but can it really do all that? Check out the lipovox reviews to see what others have said about the effects of Lipovox. It's nice that both pros and cons are listed in the review, and I agree that it makes me a little uneasy when a company doesn't list a phone number to reach someone about their product being a con. Green Tea extract seems to be a prime ingredient in regards to weight loss, and I've heard that it's an effective tool in diet control. It seems like Green Tea extract really is a 'magic herb' that has benefits in a lot of areas of our bodies, so perhaps Lipovox really is close to that magic pill women have been searching for all these years.

3 comments:

music notes said...

All i want is something to loose and keep off excessive weight that's all i ask LOL

Tami P said...

That's all? LOL Yeah me too. I 'had' something (you know what I'm talking about) but I'm more than happy to be rid of that.

music notes said...

LMAO yes you are far better off doing it the 'natural' way