Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Online Sales Source

I am constantly on the lookout for online ways to make money. Many of the jobs available on the Internet are sales jobs. It's a great way to make money if you're good at selling things. I have a friend who can sell anything to anybody. It's just her nature. She's not a bad person. She's not a lying person. She's in fact, very genuine, caring, and compassionate... I just stand in awe of her though. She can convince someone they need whatever it is she has to sell them, and MEAN it. That's the ticket. She truly believes in the things she sells. I thnk if you find a product you feel strongly about that you're halfway home. Not all the way though. I've tried. I've had products I thought were the best things since sliced bread... I'm just not a great sales person. I wish I were. With the time I spend online, I could be rich.

No comments: