Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

There's Always Next Year

I've missed out on traveling to several conventions this year so far because I had to stay home with my mother-in-law. That's okay, I love being able to do it for her, but I do miss going to the conventions. I even miss doing the pre-convention stuff like checking out the hotels in various parts of the country. Checking out laughlin hotels, and what there is to do in the surrounding areas during the 'off convention' times makes the anticipation for the actual trip even more exciting. I love going to conventions for a number of reasons and only a small part of it is the business side. I'm a social person and living in the boonies doesn't give you much social opprotunity.

Most of the people I see at the conventions that are there like me to promote, or learn their craft, are people I talk to all the time online, so seeing them in person for the first time, or again, is a thrill. Meeting all the people that come to the conventions as spectators is an even bigger thrill, and most of all, learning all the new things makes it all worthwhile.

There's always next year.

No comments: