Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Squatting Monkeys

Over the weekend I watched (and taped and watched again later) the new HBO comedy show Dana Carvey's 'Squatting Monkeys Tell No Lies'. I never laughed so hard. I think it's partly because Dana is about my age, and has been married about as long as my husband and I, so the subject matter covered hit really, REALLY close to home.

My favorite: It's great getting older! I can get hurt doing NOTHING!

Oh brother can I relate.

If you haven't seen this, catch it on a re-run. It's absolutely worth it, and just as funny as can be. His observations on Andy Rooney, and Scientology had everybody in the house rolling on the floor, not too mention his political jokes. It is an hour-long riot.

I'm so glad I taped it. Sometimes when the more 'seasoned' comedians have new shows, and are built up promoting them as HBO has promoted this, the actual shows are a bit disappointing--not this one!

No comments: