Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Funny Fact

I have 'Igoogle' as my home page. I love how you can create so many interesting things on it with widgets. Most of the search engines have that capability, but I like Google's. On it I have a 'facts' widget that gives me little tidbit trivia. yes, I'm a trivia buff. One of the one-liners on there is that a woman can consume up to 6 pounds of lipstick in her lifetime.

I'm sorry, that's funny.

I know it wasn't directed at me, who rarely wears lipstick--I may consume about an ounce in my lifetime, but either way, it's just gross. I'm sure no one thinks about digesting lipstick when they apply it. I doubt anyone even thinks about the possibility. Think about it though--it's obvious. Scary isn't it?

No comments: