Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tough Dad To Buy For

I'm trying to decide on a good gift for hubby for father's day. He does so much all the time, I'm thinking 'time' would be a good thing to get him, plus with him working in the medical field, having a good watch is a definate advantage. He goes through them fast. They're always getting banged up on something. If it isn't a stretcher or some item at work, it's something around here on the farm. Sector watches are beautiful, and come in a great variety of styles. I like those the best of the ones I've looked at just recently. He's a hard guy to buy for because he really doesn't 'need' anything. I think with this I've hit on something he can really use, and he'll really like.

No comments: