Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

5 Gone By, and Ready for 5 More

It is really hard to believe, but I've had this blog for 5 years! Time sure flies when you're having fun. Actually this isn't even my oldest blog, and I was online for a few years before I even knew what blogging was. Still, 5 years is a long time in cyber life. It seems like websites, blogs, and other Internet formats come and go, and rarely last for any period of time. A few do. The good ones. I guess I can feel good about having such a long, and happy stretch online with my blogs. Thank you to any readers who make a regular stop along their cyberpaths here. Thanks to all who stumble through and read a bit. Here's to another 5 years that seem to pass in the blink of an eye, and a happy, healthy passage.