Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stop the Lazys

I have to get my living room cleaned up. Daughter and her boyfriend are coming into town next weekend to go up to the boat with us. The grandkids are staying with their father, which is cool for now, we're still new at the boat thing, but after that it will be fun to have them there. Anyway, they're coming in on Friday night and sleeping here until Saturday morning so we can all leave at the same time. I need to inflate the air mattress for them to sleep on, and there really isn't much room to do that. I'd like to get rid of a few pieces of furniture too that I've been wanting to throw out, or store, but have been too lazy to do. It really probably would only take an hour or so, but I just keep putting it off. I have been really lazy lately during the week since we're so busy on the weekend, but I have to stop doing that.