Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Music Makes the World Go Round.

One thing I am never without, anywhere, are my ipods. Music is important to me, like it is to most people. I remember when CDs took over cassettes, and when cassettes took over 8-tracks... this transition, though, the ipod transition is the easiest one I ever made. None ever made such good sense. With an ipod I can carry entire libraries of music with me in the palm of my hand. I have 3 separate ones. Some people have a lot more, but 3 do me fine. I have one for my house, mostly the bedroom so I can listen to it as I fall asleep, 1 for my car, and 1 now for the boat. I could do it with just one, and carry it from place to place, but that makes it more likely to lose it, or forget it. I just keep one in each place I want it and never worry about forgetting it, or losing it. They say music makes the world go round... it certainly does mine, and now I get to listen to it just the way I want to, and never worry about not having the right CD with me. I carry all of my music everywhere.