Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Sister Slamming

My 1/2 sister just sort of *****-slapped me on Facebook because she asked me to send someone else a figure from Farmville, and I wrote back that I couldn't, her friend had to come to the wall and click on it themselves. Well, she got all huffy and said she was sure I'd find it a home with some of the other people who 'live in the funky world of yours that seems to suck people in and addict them to the weirdities of virtual farm life."

First: weirdities is not a word.

Second: I work online so playing virtual games is a way to blow off steam in between assignments.

Third: It's basically free. (It's totally free to play, but if you want some extras you do have to pay for them. Not paying won't affect your ability to play a full game though.)

What the heck is with some people? It's not even that her life is 'perfect' or 'right', and that she doesn't do plenty of 'weird' things. Before she accuses others of 'weirdities' (sic) she needs to get her own house in order.