Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

There Has To Be an Answer to Weight Loss

I'm a little disappointed. After my post on hoping that all the new activity would help me lose weight and saying it hasn't really, I did hope that last weekend would have at least kept my weight the same. It didn't. I need to lose weight, and I can't rely on my body to do what is right, or even normal. When I see the scale doing what it does, though, it really delivers a big blow to my psyche and I just binge. Now, a lot of times I binge on healthy foods. I don't have much in the way of junk food at the house. It doesn't matter though. It is possible to gain weight on good food as much as it is on junk food. What really makes me mad is that I heard for years how it got harder over 40 to lose weight. I ignored those comments. I even proved it wrong in part when I lost a bunch of weight at 44. I guess 40 wasn't the number for me. 45 was. Now I can definitely identify with what those people always said. Nothing works. Everything that used to work--doesn't. My metabolism is in the sink no matter what I do, how hard I work, and what I try. I keep looking for the answer. It has to be out there somewhere.