Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, May 07, 2010

Keep Your Eyes Open

Working from home is great, but it requires having a constant determination to seek new opportunities. There are days I wish I still worked in the outside workforce. Out there I just had to do my job well and I succeeded. In here, I have to watch for opportunities to move forward. If I don't, it's easy to fall backwards instead. There is no staying the same. Companies like merchant account reseller give extra opportunities to people trying to broaden their horizons online. This type of sales creates residual income that you continue to earn from your initial efforts. It is wise when operating an online income source to make sure you diversify so you know if something slags off one month, something else will compensate for it. Opportunities that have residual income have extra bonus. Revenue share is another proposition that gives bonuses for your hard work. One of the most important things to remember when working online is never put all your eggs in one basket, and always keep your eyes open for good solutions.