Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Great Balls Of Fire

It is hotter than blazes here in Illinois. We're not even technically in the drought land but a week's worth of 90 degrees can sure make you feel like it. I've done my best to get all my outside work done early in the morning, and late in the evenings and spend my afternoons in the house watching movies or playing on the computer. This afternoon I watched a really 'hot' old movie. 'Great Balls Of Fire', the Jerry Lee Lewis story. It's an older movie but one of my favorites. As an entertainer he was one of the best. His life isn't too unusual for a person in that field of work. Crazy. So was he to a point. Regardless of what you think about his personal life and his ways, you can't say anything against the amazing talent and his ability to capture a crowd.

No comments: