Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, June 18, 2007

How Long Do You Want To Live?

The world's oldest man is Tomoji Tanabe, of Japan. He's 111 years old and claims not drinking or smoking to be the reason behind his longevity. When asked how much longer he'd like to live, he simply replied he doesn't want to die... who does? But let me ask this? How much fun is there in living if you don't do anything? Okay, I'm not saying you have to drink or smoke to enjoy life... actually quite the opposite although I do smoke. I don't drink either, but at 111 just exactly how much can you do? I think there's a limit to when the quality of life cuts off no matter how healthy you are... 111 would be pushing that limit with a baseball bat in my opinion.

No comments: