Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hair Today

I don't think I'll ever have a problem with thinning hair. Mine, although a bit gray is still pretty darned thick as I approach my fifties. Bob's is too, but I wonder if down the road, maybe ten years or so he'll need to get a Hair Transplant. They say it's hereditary. My parents and my grandparents all have/had full heads of hair in their later years. My grandparents were in their eighties when they passed and had great hair. My father still has all his hair, and so does my mother. Neither Bob or I will ever know about his father who died in his thirties, but his mother and his one sister both have very thin hair, and his sister is two years younger than Bob! Still his hair remains quite thick, and even not as gray as mine with him being six years older than me, so maybe the thin hair gene skipped him. We'll see. It's nice to know there are alternatives though that are getting better, and better for help in that area if needed.

No comments: