Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

I Phone

My daughter is on our cell phone plan and has had more troubles, mostly related to things her toddlers do to it than any real problem with the phone itself. First it was the charger. They somehow twisted the little end piece that sticks into the phone off so she came to us and we got her a new charger. Now it seems one of them dumped the phone into water and it won't work. So cell phones have been on my mind more than usual lately. Commercials I might otherwise ignore kind of pop out at me, like the new iphone coming out from Apple soon. Wow is that a phone. I thought my new phone was kind of hi-techie with it's email abilities, downloadable ringtones, cool screen, camera and picture viewing capabilities, etc... but the new iphone is awesome. It's sort of a combination blackberry, tv, phone book, and phone. Me I don't think I'd ever need one quite like that, although it's cool and I wouldn't mind, but for someone on the go constantly I can only imagine it would be priceless. It is so amazing what they can come up with now, and make so small and compact.

No comments: