Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Life gets so complicated at times. I have a friend that found out I had a reservation on a goat kid from a Saanen breeder and decided she wanted one too, so I put her in touch with the breeder, but it ended up being with me as a go-between. The breeder then thought that the goat my friend had reserved a kid from had only had buck kids (she'd reserved a doe kid) so she offered a different doe from an earlier breeding. Then she discovered the doe in question did have a doe kid, she just hadn't looked to see if it had been a buck, or a doe, just assumed it was a buck because it was so big. So my friend was happy to be getting a doe from the goat she had selected. Then my reserved goat had her babies and it was one single buck. So now the breeder says well you can have the doe kid from the goat your friend had picked and she can still have the previous one... the complication is that I had already told my friend about the mix-up and that she could have the one from the doe she wanted it from. I think I'm just going to wait until next year and see if I can get a doe kid from the first choice I made. It kind of irked me a bit that the breeder just up and assumed it could be reversed.

No comments: