Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Road Trip

I recently got an invite to go down to Florida for a farm tour. That will be fun since it's in the middle of December and perfect Florida weather compared to here in Illinois when it's pretty cold by then. It's right in the area where all the cool stuff in Florida is too. All the great hot spots. I can get an Orlando vacation rental and have a great place to stay and when I'm done with the tour I can take my own little vacation too. It's a great excuse for a weekend road trip. We like to take those little mini-vacations every other month or so. It keeps us from getting burned out in any of our jobs. Maybe I'll even take my namesake road, the 'Tamiami Trail' over to the gulf side and visit some of my relatives... maybe.

1 comment:

ORION said...

I followed you over from Bernita's blog- I used to live outside of Maple Park Illinois and have horses (still have the horses but am in Hawaii now)-
Just thought it was interesting!