Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Head For Orlando

Florida is one of my all time favorite vacation spots. Especially the Ocean side. I have a lot of family on the Gulf side, so that ends up being a lot less of a vacation, although still fun, just different. I prefer to head for Orlando. Sunny beaches, warm weather, and Mickey Mouse. Yeah, I'm an old foggie. We spent lots of time at the land of Disney when the kids were younger too, but I'll tell you, it's still the greatest place on earth--kids or not. You're never too old to hug a mouse. Getting an Orlando Vacation package together is really something I'd prefer to leave to the professionals though. That way I can be more certain I'm going to get to do the things I want in the way I want to. If I make the arrangements myself I'm sure to leave something out and the whole trip can end up in a shambles.

No comments: