Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, October 22, 2007

In The Country

The big thing online now is YouTube and free videos. I love to make my own, and I love watching other people's too. I sure wish I had high-speed internet, I'd be watching them a whole lot more than I do. As it is it takes me about an hour just to watch a short 2 or 3 minute clip so watching the longer ones is almost out of the question. When is the real world ever going to come to the country? That's the biggest drawback to living in the sticks. It takes forever for us to catch up to current technology, and when we finally do, that technology is old news, and there's something else that we won't get for decades that's 'in'.

No comments: