Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Maybe It's The Glitter

I've begun to wear jewelry a lot more lately, and have rekindled my love for diamond rings, necklaces and the sort. I've also come to realize there's a time and a place for all things in life. For instance, while you're banding a young goat may not be the best time to wear a diamond ring. While you're cutting down trees may not be the best time for long flowing necklaces. You think I'd know that by now, having lived on a farm for better than ten years, and such, but for the last ten years I really haven't been wearing jewelry much so the experience of doing things with fancy jewelry on really hasn't hit home until lately. Still, I think the animals are appreciating the 'new me' a lot lately. I've noticed some of the stallions looking at me with renewed interest. Maybe it's the glitter.

No comments: