Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Selling Out

Even though I once had a realator's license I think when we finally do decide to sell this house, which is an oft topic of conversation around here, I will look for a
realtor to handle the deal. It's been years since I had my license and even though I rememeber in real estate classes being told that I would forever have to 'disclose' my realator status when selling property, I have no clue any longer. The laws involving real estate are so complex. I do know that selling 'by owner' is probably the most dangerous thing you can do, and usually the most ineffective way to sell a piece of property, especially now in this depressed real estate market. I want someone who knows the business presently, and has access to as many sales venues as possible.

No comments: