Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Perfect Lighting

I need to get better lighting in my kitchen. It drives me nuts. It's a big old country kitchen and you'd think that the sheer size of it would make for great lighting, but there are lots of cabinets and they block the light on the countertops. What's worse is the wiring in this house is ancient, and I had a huge problem with my office (old daughter's bedroom) ceiling light. Turned out to be a simple switch malfunction that hubby was able to fix in a matter of a few minutes after a trip to the store to get a new switch. I was so worried it was a short in a whire somewhere. Thank heavens it wasn't. It's wonderful to be able to once again go in my office and flip the switch and have there be light again. I was using an old desk lamp, but it wasn't in a good position for lighting. I much prefer overhead in my office area.

No comments: