Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Okay With Me

I've always been the Tomboy type, preferring slot cars, model airplanes, and jeans, to dolls and frilly clothes. I'm still like that more often than not. I prefer sweatpants to silk, messing around in the dirt with the animals to an afternoon tea, and wear makeup when the occassion warrants it, but it better not warrant it often.

I don't have anything against women who dress up every day, put makeup on before they ever think of leaving the house, it's just not me. I don't think I could ever be 'that' person, not happily anyway. Lately I've been feeling a little more 'dressy', but it's still me, it's still the woman who spends half her day playing in the dirt, and the other half shoveling it out of stalls. LOL It will always be that way until the day I die I suppose, and that's okay with me too.

No comments: