Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sorting It Out

I watched Barak Obama on Jay Leno last night. I've never actually heard him speak. I've read about him, his issues, his stand on politics, but never really saw what a really enjoyable person he is to listen to. Leave it to the Democrats to have such smoothies running for office. I've always said I thought he was 'too smooth'. Really though I found him a lot more enjoyable to listen to than Hillary. I've never cared for her. I get a very sly vibe from her, always have even when she was first lady. I've said up until now that I don't really care for any of the candidates, but I think I've just changed my stance on that. I think I'll lean toward Barak. I still say you can't tell what a person is going to be like as a President just from campaign speaches, but you have to try and sort it out the best you can I suppose.

No comments: