Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Just The Two of Us

When my children were young, we all loved to go camping. The four of us, my husband, me, our two kids would pack up all the camping gear and head for any one of the many state parks either close by, which there are two of, or down state. I miss those days. We used to have so much fun. For some reason now that it's just me and my husband at home, we don't seem to have as much drive to go camping. All the gear is still in the garage, sitting forlorn and forgotten. This time of year is perfect for camping. It's not too hot, it's not too cold. The mosquitos have headed south for the winter (lol, or wherever they go in the cold, I don't really care as long as they go). Crisp nights are perfect for a nice warm fire to sit around while you look up into the bright, autumn night sky. Can you tell I miss it? I think this weekend would be a nice time to surprise my husband with a little excursion into the wilds, just the two of us.

No comments: