Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Thin and Happy--Who Knew?

I read an article this morning on how a lack of sleep can make us irrational. There are a lot of things a lack of sleep can do, if you're dieting it can destroy your efforts by still making you store fat rather than burn it--part of the bodies self defense mechanism. It is such a vital area that I know occassionally I lack in. Take this morning for instance when I woke up several hours early and decided to come online instead of opting to try and get back to sleep. I think women have it particularly tough in the sleep deprevation area. Weight gain, irrational behavior, those are things we deal with plenty even with enough sleep. LOL. Okay that may have been a sexist statement, but I'm a woman so I can say it. It's true. I need to pay more attention to the amount of sleep I get. I could be a thin, and happy person--who knew?

No comments: