Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Don't Tell Me What To Write

I was on the Yahoo webpage earlier today and one of the headlines was 'Should sports fans be banned from blogging'. No I didn't read the article, but the very idea of it got my blood boiling so bad, not reading the article was merely a defense mechanism on my part. If I'd read it I'm fairly sure I would have written the author an insanely angry letter if they'd ended up really supporting such a crazy idea. Who died and made anyone else God but God? While the WWW is a 'world wide' endeavor and not all countries ascribe to the free speech amendement in either law or ideal--it still just floors me that anyone could even think that they would have the right to dictate what someone can, or can not write on their own blogs. Feel free to disagree with something someone wrote. Feel free to read or not read... but the key word is FREE HERE.

No comments: