Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Where To Put Us

Usually when we have visitors from out of town, as most of our family lives out of state, we have to worry about where to put them all. On the rare times that Bob and I do take real vacations I really dislike staying in cramped hotel rooms. So many options are available now for traveling and renting homes and cottages -- even a bed and breakfast is preferable to an impersonal hotel room in my opinion. I really like renting though. The last time I visited Florida because we have family down there I stayed with them... that can be nice but there are a lot of drawbacks to it as well, and you always feel like you're imposing. They have to worry about where to put us. Another kind of drawback is they're on the 'Gulf side', and everything really interesting in Florida is on the ocean side--Miami, Orlando etc... I'm due a trip down there soon. It's been a few years since I saw my Southern relatives. This time I think I'll check out an Orlando Rental for a nice place to stay in the 'hot' spot of Florida while giving me the easy opprotunity of driving over to the Gulf and visiting the Fort Meyers crowd when I want to, and not having them feel obligated to give up their home to us for the entire trip.

No comments: