Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Road Trip

Most of my 'road trips' are involved in picking up animals from one location or another. It seems the animals I want are never anywhere close by. Next month on the 18th we're making a trip to Wapello Iowa to pick up a small herd of Boer goats, and now I have a lead and am in communication with a lady in South Eastern Ohio about a doe (female goat). Why do they have to be so far away? I did get lucky just last week and found a beautiful Alpine doe in Indiana only about 45 minutes from me. That was a really nice drive on a bright sunny Saturday to get her. I wish they were all that close. For not though, I guess I'll have to be content on taking the view that at least hubby and I get to spend lots of quality time together -- in the cab of the truck. LOL

No comments: