Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Only Human

I just finished reading a book by one of my favorite authors. I love her vampire series and never miss picking up the latest installment. I had to laugh though. Here is a book that is published by the big name publishers, by a fairly famous author (this is the reason I'm not mentioning who the author is, or what the name of the book is) with a funny line in it that was completely unintentional. By funny I mean 'not right'. The line read 'the lack of windows offered good ventilation but a lack of privacy'. Now really wouldn't it, shouldn't it be the other way around?

Editors can't catch everything, and writers are only human after all.

No comments: