Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Have A Heart

The medical profession is coming under fire once again. I heard it on the news when my alarm clock went off this morning (I have it set to an all news channel--it's the only thing that wakes me up. I'll just lay there listening to music), and I read it first thing when I got on line this morning on Yahoo's front page too. It seems that many heart surgeries that are being done are unnecessary. Is this news to anyone out there? It's such a fine line. We certainly need the medical community. Our generation is probably the longest lived as each generation before us has gotten healthier and longer, and diseases overcome etc... but then the line gets crossed where if a little of something is good, then a lot must be a whole lot better--it's not. It almost never is in any aspect of life.

No comments: