Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Ultimate Cruise Vacation

Going on a cruise is a long time favorite vacation idea, but this is one step better! Going on a luxery boat completely crewed and vacationing in the ultimate of luxery. I know how great these boats are because I went on a short cruise just recently on a boat like these on Lake Michigan, but crewed yacht charters on the ocean have to be even more magnificient!

Now those are the 'mega' yachts, there are all sizes and crew outfittings available and many different cruise locations to choose from. What a way to pamper yourself. I know the moment I stepped onto the yacht that we went on I felt like 'Ms Howell'... of course I didn't want to end up on Gilligan's Island even though my husband does sort of resemble the 'Skipper'.

No comments: