Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Specatacular Canyon View

The tried and true tourist attraction The Grand Canyon has a new twist. They've added a glass-bottomed viewing center. I don't know about you but there's no way in heck you're going to get me to stand on glass over a one-thousand foot drop into a mountain canyon. Nope, no way, nadda, not on your life. It might be the most breath-taking sight I could ever imagine, but I just don't need to see it 'in flight'. I went to the Grand Canyon once in my teens on the way to California to visit my dad and it was a spectacular sight. Well worth the trip and something I will remember for ever, but standing at the edge looking in was just fine thank you.

No comments: